Comfone faces the Lions
Pedro Joâo Alves Sebastiâo will present the Phoenix Key2roam solution at the Genesis Lion’s Den
On May 24th-25th 2023, as part of our Genesis event, ROCCO will host the Lion’s Den.
Pedro Joâo Alves Sebastiâo, Director of Hubbing Services at Comfone will present the Phoenix Key2roam solution that will be judged by the Lions.
Come to the Genesis Lions’ Den to see this presentation live!
A Vendor/MNO pitches an innovative idea/product/solution which could help the Roaming, Messaging and Interconnect industry to generate revenues or save costs, become more efficient or offer more quality solutions to end subscribers. They will present to a panel of 4-6 Lions who give live feedback to them in front of the Genesis audience.
How Lion’s Den works
- Companies/ Individuals pitch their idea to the Lions, showing with a maximum of 7 slides the full solution, its name, cost, use, time to market, etc
- The Lions will listen with an open mind to each idea which is being pitched to them.
- The Lions will ask direct questions, and debate among themselves the pros and cons of the idea and whether they like the idea.
- They will give honest feedback/constructive criticism stating why they approve or disapprove of the business idea/solution and provide a final opinion.
- Lions are intimidating, and not always nice, you don’t know how they will react, but they will ultimately provide good advice
The Lions (all people from MNOs) will rate their innovations: 25% of the overall score in The Innovators 2023 Report. Then the audience at Genesis will also have a chance to rate the idea: 25% of the overall score.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.