Monty Mobile faces the Lions
Sarah Barakat and Razan Itani will present the Flash Call Prevention solution at the Lion’s Den
On May 17th 2022, as part of our Genesis event, ROCCO will host the Lion’s Den.
Sarah Barakat, Deputy Operator Partnership Director and Razan Itani, Solution Technical Manager at Monty Mobile will present the Flash Call Prevention solution that will be judged by the Lions.
Come to the Genesis Lions’ Den on May 17th to see this presentation live!
A Vendor pitches an innovative idea / product / solution which could help the Roaming, Messaging and Interconnect industry to generate revenues or save costs, become more efficient or offer more quality solutions to end subscribers. They will present to a panel of Lions who give live feedback to them in-front of the Genesis audience.
If you are interested in knowing more about this solution watch the Flash Call Prevention video that was presented during the Vendor Innovators Showcase on February 1st and 2nd.
And if you work for an MNO, vote for the solution here. Votes from MNOs will count as 50% of the final result.
How Lion’s Den works
- Companies/ Individuals pitch their idea to the Lions, showing with a maximum of 5 slides the full solution, its name, cost, uses, time to market, etc
- The Lions will listen with an open mind to each idea which is being pitched to them.
- The Lions will ask direct questions, debate among themselves the pros and cons of the idea and whether they like the idea.
- They will give honest feedback/constructive criticism stating why they approve or disapprove of the business idea/solution and provide a final opinion.
- Lions are intimidating, not always nice, you don’t know how they will react, but they will ultimately provide good advice
The Lions (all people from MNOs) will rate their innovations: 25% of the overall score in the Vendor Innovators 2022 Report. Then the audience at Genesis will also have a change to rate the idea: 25% of the overall score.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.