Roar like a Lion
If you care about industry evolution, give your view now!
The Vendor Innovators is a research conducted by ROCCO every two years to identify the most Innovative Vendor Solutions in our industry.
Mobile Operators rate their Vendors on 18 KPIs specific to Innovation which have been chosen by Mobile Operators.
This year “The Vendor Innovators” asked the Vendors to identify an Innovation and present it in Feb 2022 before we open the rating to the Mobile Operators. It also allows Vendors to have several stages of visibility of their solutions, providing a much-needed space for awareness of what’s happening industry-wide.
It finally provides a stage for Vendors to present their solutions with a panel of judges (The Lions’ Den) and audience participation, resulting in some vendors winning awards and receiving them at our Visionaries Gala on 17th May 2022 in Málaga, Spain.
The 9 Solutions below were presented in the Showcase on the 1st and 2nd Feb 2022. Before voting, please review the solutions.
A Vendor pitches an innovative idea / product / solution which could help the Roaming, Messaging and Interconnect industry to generate revenues or save costs, become more efficient or offer more quality solutions to end subscribers. They will present to a panel of Lions who give live feedback to them in-front of the Genesis audience.
How Lion’s Den works
- Companies/ Individuals pitch their idea to the Lions, showing with a maximum of 5 slides the full solution, its name, cost, uses, time to market, etc
- The Lions will listen with an open mind to each idea which is being pitched to them.
- The Lions will ask direct questions, debate among themselves the pros and cons of the idea and whether they like the idea.
- They will give honest feedback/constructive criticism stating why they approve or disapprove of the business idea/solution and provide a final opinion.
- Lions are intimidating, not always nice, you don’t know how they will react, but they will ultimately provide good advice
The Lions (all people from MNOs) will rate their innovations: 25% of the overall score in the Vendor Innovators 2022 Report. Then the audience at Genesis will also have a change to rate the idea: 25% of the overall score.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.