Our Third Lion is Announced
Lions don’t concern themselves with the opinions of sheep…
We are pleased to announce the new member of Genesis pride of lions. Cameron Dunn from AT&T will be joining Dr. Johannes Opitz (Deutsche Telecom) and Mr. Stephen Breen (Verizon) in this new innovation showcase session where companies can present ideas /products or solutions.
To take part email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the guide.
Any Company (Operator, Vendor or Entrepreneur) or individual, pitches an innovative idea / product /solution which could help the Roaming and Interconnect industry to generate revenues or save costs, become more efficient or offer more quality solutions to end subscribers. They will present to a panel of 5 Lions (all from Mobile Operators) who give feedback to them live in-front of the Genesis audience. Any company can contact ROCCO Genesis team at email@example.com to submit an idea.
Mr. Cameron Dunn
Cameron Dunn is a highly-accomplished and innovative Director of Inter-Carrier Service Development, with over 20 years of in-depth knowledge and experience in leading teams in ideation, development and implementation of new mobile roaming products and services. Over his career in mobile communications, Cameron has had the opportunity to work in systems management, billing, operations, architecture, marketing, standards, strategy and development, allowing for success via comprehensive ‘end-to-end” experiences in the mobile communications business.
Cameron’s traits that he brings to the Lion’s chair include a focus on being tactical and efficient. The best ideas have very little worth if they cannot be realized – every strategy must have a well-thought out plan on execution. Cameron’s work on realization of ideas has been core to his success – the ‘how’ as much as the ‘what’ – and will be a key focus while evaluating what comes before the Lion’s Den.
How Lion’s Den works
- Companies/ Individuals pitch their idea to the Lions, showing with a maximum of 5 slides the full solution, its name, cost, uses, time to market etc
- The Lions will listen with an open mind to each idea which is being pitched to them
- The Lions will ask direct questions, debate among themselves the pros and cons of the idea and whether they like the idea
- They will give honest feedback/constructive criticism stating why they approve or disapprove of the business idea/solution and provide a final opinion
- Lions are intimidating, not always nice, you don’t know how they will react but they will ultimately provide good advice
If you wanted to pitch in front of the Lions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how to submit your idea to Genesis Lion’s Den.