Genesis Innovation Sessions May 2020: Call for Submissions.
With Genesis, ROCCO will bring together the industries most influential people, innovative companies and entrepreneurs to challenge the current ways of working, discuss new opportunities and to create. To do this, we are introducing some new methodologies which will encourage deeper thinking, more direct discussion and more active participation.
For Genesis we are calling on companies to join us on stage to present directly to the audience new products and services, but most of all, new ideas. This is not a one-way dialogue, presenters should expect questions, feedback, some debate and be prepared to learn new opinions and insights they may not have heard before.
To initiate this open style of dialogue we have created four types of Innovation Session:
- The Innovators: Vendors who appear in the top 20 of ROCCO’s The Innovators report 2020 will present a latest innovation.
- The Entrepreneurs: Companies up to 3 years old who have new innovative solutions can present their latest idea or innovation.
- The Lions Den – Open Challenge: Companies or individuals who want to present a new idea to the Lions Den, 5 hand selected representatives from Mobile Network Operators to be announced shortly (If you’ve seen Shark Tank or Dragons Den you’re going to like this).
- The Lions Den – Industry Challenge: Companies or individuals who are responding to an industry challenge set by ROCCO. Challenges to be announced shortly. These candidates will also present to the Lions Den.
These four sessions within our agenda allow any company in this sector to present their innovation. The company need only contact us with their submissions and ROCCO will select the companies who contribute most effectively to the spirit of the Genesis event. We are specifically looking for:
- Original Ideas, products or services which solve problems within our industry e.g. ideas which produce efficiency gains, improve quality, reduce cost.
- They must be recently developed.
- They must be presented in the most innovative way they can think of
- They must be explained in an educational manner, with as much financial detail as possible
With these sessions, companies also have the chance to stake their claim on innovation, express their innovation culture, showcase their expertise and demonstrate how they can help the industry.
There are no costs to present at GENESIS only the need to buy tickets to the event.